Downtown Abilene will be the place to ride Thursday night. That's as the Texas State H.O.G., or Harley Owners Group comes to town for the 2014 state rally. Lots of activities including music, bike parking, and a free movie at the Paramount.
Friday night features a Travis Tritt concert at the Expo Center for H.O.G. riders, and on Saturday night Three Dog Night will perform, also at the Expo Center and open to the public with a ticket purchase.
H.O.G. participants will being taking off on several rides throughout the weekend, so be sure to keep an eye out for them and remember to share the road while driving. Saturday morning, rally participants will also be able to take a picture on the Dyess flight line, much like the one pictured here from 2006. Bikers are expected to be at Dyess between 8 and 10 a.m. Saturday, so be aware of the traffic it may create in the area that morning.
- Updated DISH Network subscribers lose access to KTXS, ABC38, MeTV programming
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Colorado City vet seriously injured in crash, fundraising effort underway
- Police: 2 children taken in 1985 found, mom arrested in Texas
- Video shows dog chained to open trailer on highway
- Abilene firefighters attack early morning fire
- Abilene trailer park tenants receive water termination notice
- Police investigating north Abilene burglary, witnesses give description
- Man arrested after leading police on chase in north Abilene
- Girl scouts pick up thousands of boxes of cookies for 2017 season
- Brown County Youth Fair steer auctioned for record $15,000
- Brownwood holds 5th annual MLK Day parade, ceremony
- Brown County fire department asking for help buying new truck
- Woman convicted of murdering Abilene police officer files appeal
- Clyde family seeks memorial quilt accidentally donated to Goodwill