Downtown Abilene will be the place to ride Thursday night. That's as the Texas State H.O.G., or Harley Owners Group comes to town for the 2014 state rally. Lots of activities including music, bike parking, and a free movie at the Paramount.
Friday night features a Travis Tritt concert at the Expo Center for H.O.G. riders, and on Saturday night Three Dog Night will perform, also at the Expo Center and open to the public with a ticket purchase.
H.O.G. participants will being taking off on several rides throughout the weekend, so be sure to keep an eye out for them and remember to share the road while driving. Saturday morning, rally participants will also be able to take a picture on the Dyess flight line, much like the one pictured here from 2006. Bikers are expected to be at Dyess between 8 and 10 a.m. Saturday, so be aware of the traffic it may create in the area that morning.
- Updated Supporters mark slain girl's 10th birthday in Albuquerque
- Updated Police: 2 College Station deaths related to drugs, robbery
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon pop-up showers possible each day this week
- Updated Fried Jell-O among top food winners for State Fair of Texas
- Updated Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene