ABILENE, Texas - The Grace Museum celebrated 75 years of fine art Thursday night.
A reception was held at the Grace, along with the opening of two new exhibits.
The exhibits are meant to help depict the effect the museum has had on the community.
"The Lasting Legacy of the Abilene Fine Arts Museum" is one. It shows off pieces from the Grace's extensive collection.
More than 1,200 pieces of work now belong to the Grace collection. Many were donated by Abileneans.
- Updated Winters man one of 25 to receive Carnegie Hero medal
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- KTXS Forecast: Slight warm up today then another cold front arrives Thursday
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend