ABILENE, Texas - The Grace Museum celebrated 75 years of fine art Thursday night.
A reception was held at the Grace, along with the opening of two new exhibits.
The exhibits are meant to help depict the effect the museum has had on the community.
"The Lasting Legacy of the Abilene Fine Arts Museum" is one. It shows off pieces from the Grace's extensive collection.
More than 1,200 pieces of work now belong to the Grace collection. Many were donated by Abileneans.
- Witness to Abilene man's murder names Gootee as shooter
- 2 riding in Bangs bike race to honor fallen Texas officers
- Ex-NFL quarterback Tim Tebow to speak in Brownwood next year
- Drone taking video of downtown Abilene streets Sunday
- Updated Police fatality report: Car accidents among top cause of death