ABILENE, Texas - The Grace Museum celebrated 75 years of fine art Thursday night.
A reception was held at the Grace, along with the opening of two new exhibits.
The exhibits are meant to help depict the effect the museum has had on the community.
"The Lasting Legacy of the Abilene Fine Arts Museum" is one. It shows off pieces from the Grace's extensive collection.
More than 1,200 pieces of work now belong to the Grace collection. Many were donated by Abileneans.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen