ABILENE, Texas - The speed limit on another stretch of roadway in Abilene is going up.
The new 75 miles per hour speed limit signs are now posted on Loop 322. The previous speed limit was 70 miles per hour, according to TxDOT.
Even though the change was implemented last year the higher speed limits didn't go into effect until those new signs were posted.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Updated Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- 3 arrested for engaging in organized crime in San Angelo
- Job fair to be held at Abilene Convention Center
- Forecasters say parts of Texas – including Abilene – face critical wildfire danger
- Big Country 100 Men Who Care gives away another $10,000
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- John Lackey commemorative billboard to serve multiple purposes
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting