ABILENE, Texas - The speed limit on another stretch of roadway in Abilene is going up.
The new 75 miles per hour speed limit signs are now posted on Loop 322. The previous speed limit was 70 miles per hour, according to TxDOT.
Even though the change was implemented last year the higher speed limits didn't go into effect until those new signs were posted.
- Updated Murder-suicide suspected in deaths of Texas councilman, wife
- Girl, 17, missing after police find three bodies at her home in California
- Poll: Clinton, Trump virtually tied headed into debate
- Sunday Forecast: Cold front bringing cooler temperatures, more rain
- Abilene Zoo celebrates Golden Zoobilation