ABILENE, Texas - The speed limit on another stretch of roadway in Abilene is going up.
The new 75 miles per hour speed limit signs are now posted on Loop 322. The previous speed limit was 70 miles per hour, according to TxDOT.
Even though the change was implemented last year the higher speed limits didn't go into effect until those new signs were posted.
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event