ABILENE, Texas - H-E-B is gearing up for the 8th Annual Feast of Sharing Tuesday night in Abilene.
The Feast of Sharing goes from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Abilene Civic Center.
More than 8,000 local residents are expected to attend the feast. This year's menu includes glazed ham, gravy, mashed potatoes, and apple pie.
There will be activities and entertainment for kids and adults.
- Updated Convicted man on Texas Most Wanted sex offender list caught
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Updated Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen
- Updated 2 injured in DWI crash in Early, man arrested
- Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Associated Press releases it's Texas high school football rankings for Week 1
- Santa Anna man, 28, arrested on drug charges in Coleman
- Texas recognizes Brown County gun store as oldest in state
- Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- City of Early budget proposal includes property tax increase
- Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase