ABILENE, Texas - H-E-B is gearing up for the 8th Annual Feast of Sharing Tuesday night in Abilene.
The Feast of Sharing goes from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Abilene Civic Center.
More than 8,000 local residents are expected to attend the feast. This year's menu includes glazed ham, gravy, mashed potatoes, and apple pie.
There will be activities and entertainment for kids and adults.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Updated Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS