ABILENE, Texas - H-E-B is gearing up for the 8th Annual Feast of Sharing Tuesday night in Abilene.
The Feast of Sharing goes from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Abilene Civic Center.
More than 8,000 local residents are expected to attend the feast. This year's menu includes glazed ham, gravy, mashed potatoes, and apple pie.
There will be activities and entertainment for kids and adults.
- Updated Obama to Trump: America is already great
- Updated Abilene veteran warns of Facebook scam about benefits
- Updated Brownwood police searching for Jeep connected to pharmacy thefts
- Updated Panel could recommend scrapping STAAR tests
- Updated McMurry professor: Clinton's nomination shows nation's growth