ABILENE, Texas - H-E-B is gearing up for the 8th Annual Feast of Sharing Tuesday night in Abilene.
The Feast of Sharing goes from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Abilene Civic Center.
More than 8,000 local residents are expected to attend the feast. This year's menu includes glazed ham, gravy, mashed potatoes, and apple pie.
There will be activities and entertainment for kids and adults.
- Updated Suspect in gruesome New Mexico killing of girl, 10, was on probation
- Updated All gone: City of Abilene rain barrel giveaway lasts 28 minutes
- Updated Texas murder suspect arrested at Oklahoma bus station
- Updated Looking for a place that sells alcohol? There's an app for that
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck