ABILENE, Texas - H-E-B is gearing up for the 8th Annual Feast of Sharing Tuesday night in Abilene.
The Feast of Sharing goes from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Abilene Civic Center.
More than 8,000 local residents are expected to attend the feast. This year's menu includes glazed ham, gravy, mashed potatoes, and apple pie.
There will be activities and entertainment for kids and adults.
- Updated Photo of Abilene veteran and his service dog goes viral
- Justin Ross Harris gets life for leaving boy in hot car to die
- 1 dead after 2 vehicles go into water-filled Texas sinkhole
- Iraan grad rounding up support from Texas cheerleaders after deadly bus crash
- Oakland fire death toll at 36, likely to climb as investigation continues
- 1 killed in crash on I-20 involving bus carrying high school cheerleaders
- Goodfellows spread holiday cheer in Sweetwater with toy drive
- Rangers turn completed Brown Co. Attorney investigation over to feds
- Ballinger man arrested for ramming multiple patrol cars
- Thousands attend Brownwood Christmas parade