ABILENE, Texas - You might have noticed a little relief at the pump.
Gas prices across Texas are down four cents this week and locally we saw about a two cent decrease.
Thursday AAA reported the state average price at the pump is $3.53.
The national average has also fallen to $3.64. Here's an interesting note: even though you might cringe when you fill up, on average gas is 28 cents cheaper than it was this time last year.
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Updated Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- KTXS Forecast: Tracking another cold front
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend