The local chapter of the March of Dimes held their 16th annual Signature Chefs Auction Thursday night.
Chefs from several local restaurants prepared some of their specialties for those attending and then people bid on different auction packages that included everything from dining experiences to golf and music outings.
KTXS Meterologist Julie Phillips was on hand to help MC the event.
The mission of the March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event