The local chapter of the March of Dimes held their 16th annual Signature Chefs Auction Thursday night.
Chefs from several local restaurants prepared some of their specialties for those attending and then people bid on different auction packages that included everything from dining experiences to golf and music outings.
KTXS Meterologist Julie Phillips was on hand to help MC the event.
The mission of the March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.
- Updated Winning ticket for $435 million Powerball sold in Indiana
- Updated Woman's sassy obit warns people to wait to claim her stuff
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Abilene City Council to consider payday loan restrictions
- Major businesses push back against Texas' proposed bathroom bill