ABILENE, Texas - Abilene Animal Shelter gave hopeful pet owners another opportunity to adopt a pet during their Summer Sizzlin' sale Saturday morning.
Animal Services recently had 33 new animals brought to them and in an effort to find them homes, dogs were sold for $60 and cats for $50.
The event ended at 1 p.m., but if you were interested in looking at the pets, stop by the shelter Monday through Friday 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. or Saturday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Updated Abilene murder suspect captured in Arlington
- Trump makes unusual swing through Texas
- Texas fines testing vendor $5.7M, demands $15M in upgrades
- Too much homework? Not in this Texas classroom. None at all. None all year
- Abilene police seeking suspect who drove girlfriend to Tuscola, assaulted her