ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene Animal Shelter is holding specials for the month of October for "Adopt a Shelter Animal Month."
These specials will be available Monday, Oct. 1 to Wednesday, Oct. 31.
There will be $20 off any dog or cat with an additional $20 spay or neuter rebate from Rescue The Animals SPCA.
On "Military Mondays," there will be 50 percent off all dogs and cats for all active and retired military, reserves, and ROTC members.
On "Public Servant Wednesdays," there will be 50 percent off all dogs and cats for all federal, state, county, and city employees, as well as school district and college employees.
Fridays will be "Name Your Price" day. You can name your price for dogs and cats over five years of age.
The Abilene Animal Shelter is located at 925 S. 25th St. It is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p. Monday through Friday, and from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
For more information, visit http://www.abilenetx.com/Animal/adopt.htm
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated DPS identifies man killed in Hwy 84 crash near Santa Anna, Coleman
- Updated Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Updated Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web
- Updated No tax increases in proposed Brownwood budget for 2016-2017