Abilene apartment fire leaves one animal dead, another severely injured

ABILENE, Texas - An apartment fire left one animal dead and another severely injured.

The Abilene Fire Dept. said a fire started in an apartment at the Southcreek apartment complex on South 7th St.

The fire was contained to one room in the apartment complex.

Firefighters said electrical problems caused the fire. No one was home at the time of the fire.

No other apartments were affected.

Recent Headlines

Local Mugshots

Local News -