Abilene resident and author Starr Gregory signed copies of her book 'Everything's Pink' Saturday at Hastings.
Her book is based on her encounter with breast cancer and getting through it. She aims to let readers experience sadness, laughter and the fear of the unknown.
Another goal of the book is to keep your faith no matter what situation a reader is faced with.
Gregory says of the book, "There's some sad, some happy, and I just wanted to be an inspiration for people. I am hoping my book will put a smile on somebody's face."
The book is Gregory's first publication.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS