Abilene resident and author Starr Gregory signed copies of her book 'Everything's Pink' Saturday at Hastings.
Her book is based on her encounter with breast cancer and getting through it. She aims to let readers experience sadness, laughter and the fear of the unknown.
Another goal of the book is to keep your faith no matter what situation a reader is faced with.
Gregory says of the book, "There's some sad, some happy, and I just wanted to be an inspiration for people. I am hoping my book will put a smile on somebody's face."
The book is Gregory's first publication.
- Chili Day and Auction raises money for children's programs
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Workshop at ACU gets people ready for gardening season
- McMurry professor highlights 181st anniversary of the Battle of the Alamo
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash