An Abilene business is putting out a challenge for all other local businesses to get out and volunteer in the community.
The folks at Davis Kinard have spent the day working at Christian Service Center, Global Samaritan, and Habitat for Humanity.
The company says it plans to make the community service day an annual event, and they hope to spark a movement of local businesses donating time to help out non-profit organizations in the Big Country.
- Updated Winning ticket for $435 million Powerball sold in Indiana
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Abilene City Council to consider payday loan restrictions
- Major businesses push back against Texas' proposed bathroom bill
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released