ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene business is pitching in to help victims of the devastating Moore, Okla., tornado that killed 24 and hurt many others.
The staff at Industrial Outfitters in Abilene has started collecting bottles of water to send to the ravaged area. They would like to fill up a 25-foot trailer with donated water bottles.
If you would like to donate, you can drop off water bottles at their office at 4721 Hill Street between 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen