ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene business is pitching in to help victims of the devastating Moore, Okla., tornado that killed 24 and hurt many others.
The staff at Industrial Outfitters in Abilene has started collecting bottles of water to send to the ravaged area. They would like to fill up a 25-foot trailer with donated water bottles.
If you would like to donate, you can drop off water bottles at their office at 4721 Hill Street between 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated