ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene business is pitching in to help victims of the devastating Moore, Okla., tornado that killed 24 and hurt many others.
The staff at Industrial Outfitters in Abilene has started collecting bottles of water to send to the ravaged area. They would like to fill up a 25-foot trailer with donated water bottles.
If you would like to donate, you can drop off water bottles at their office at 4721 Hill Street between 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday.
- Updated Photo of Abilene veteran and his service dog goes viral
- Updated Justin Ross Harris sentenced to life for son's hot-car death
- 1 dead after 2 vehicles go into water-filled Texas sinkhole
- Iraan grad rounding up support from Texas cheerleaders after deadly bus crash
- Oakland fire death toll at 36, likely to climb as investigation continues
- 1 killed in crash on I-20 involving bus carrying high school cheerleaders
- Goodfellows spread holiday cheer in Sweetwater with toy drive
- Rangers turn completed Brown Co. Attorney investigation over to feds
- Ballinger man arrested for ramming multiple patrol cars
- Thousands attend Brownwood Christmas parade