ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene business is pitching in to help victims of the devastating Moore, Okla., tornado that killed 24 and hurt many others.
The staff at Industrial Outfitters in Abilene has started collecting bottles of water to send to the ravaged area. They would like to fill up a 25-foot trailer with donated water bottles.
If you would like to donate, you can drop off water bottles at their office at 4721 Hill Street between 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide