ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene business is pitching in to help victims of the devastating Moore, Okla., tornado that killed 24 and hurt many others.
The staff at Industrial Outfitters in Abilene has started collecting bottles of water to send to the ravaged area. They would like to fill up a 25-foot trailer with donated water bottles.
If you would like to donate, you can drop off water bottles at their office at 4721 Hill Street between 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday.
- WATCH NOW: Live coverage of President Donald Trump's inauguration
- West Texas teacher admits luring immigrant teachers for kickbacks
- Texas judge cited after allegedly making obscene gesture
- Updated Abilene High School students attend presidential inauguration
- Firefighters battle grass fire west of Anson