ABILENE, Texas - Funeral services are pending for longtime Abilene businessman Lou Murray.
Murray, 71, died Sunday night.
Murray managed KEAN AM & FM radio for almost 15 years before retiring in 1999. Most recently he had owned and operated Sign Pro.
Murray was active in the community and served on many boards.
North's Funeral home is handling the arrangements.
- Updated Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Updated Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web
- Updated No tax increases in proposed Brownwood budget for 2016-2017