ABILENE, Texas - Funeral services are pending for longtime Abilene businessman Lou Murray.
Murray, 71, died Sunday night.
Murray managed KEAN AM & FM radio for almost 15 years before retiring in 1999. Most recently he had owned and operated Sign Pro.
Murray was active in the community and served on many boards.
North's Funeral home is handling the arrangements.
- Updated Federal agency publishes timetable for President Trump's Mexico border wall
- Texas murder suspect arrested; was in Daytona for the races
- Los Arcos restaurant to reopen Wednesday in Abilene
- Crews battling wildfires in Texas Panhandle, Oklahoma
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue