ABILENE, Texas - Approving a street use license for BridgeTex Pipeline within Abilene city limits is on hold.
The Abilene City Council tabled the item on Thursday because certain documents needed to grant the license were not received in time for the meeting.
BridgeTex Pipeline is wanting to place an oil and gas pipeline under Thompson Parkway, located on the south side of Abilene.
The paperwork needs to be filed with the Taylor County clerk and then the city council can make a decision.
The BridgeTex Pipeline will start northwest of Sweetwater and move 300,000 barrels of oil per day from Colorado City to Houston.
- Updated Hot air balloon carrying at least 16 people crashes in Texas
- Updated FAA warned of potential for many hot air balloon deaths
- Updated HBO pressed on sexualized violence in 'Westworld,' other dramas
- New Ex-Texas A&M linebacker, wife killed at their home
- New Army report: Grenade found in room of Dallas gunman in 2014