ABILENE, Texas - Approving a street use license for BridgeTex Pipeline within Abilene city limits is on hold.
The Abilene City Council tabled the item on Thursday because certain documents needed to grant the license were not received in time for the meeting.
BridgeTex Pipeline is wanting to place an oil and gas pipeline under Thompson Parkway, located on the south side of Abilene.
The paperwork needs to be filed with the Taylor County clerk and then the city council can make a decision.
The BridgeTex Pipeline will start northwest of Sweetwater and move 300,000 barrels of oil per day from Colorado City to Houston.
- Interstate 20 bridge construction may impact businesses
- AISD announces principal change at Abilene High School
- Brownwood ISD considering random drug testing for extracurricular activities
- Abilene man, 29, arrested on robbery charges
- Colorado City correctional facility facing closure under proposed budget
- Fundraising continues for families of victims in deadly Haskell County crash
- Liquor store owner wants Abilene City Council to extend alcohol sales
- Taylor County board meets for first time since commissioner's arrest
- TxDOT paying for school zone sign near Victory Life Academy
- Brown County zookeeper wants rollback of ban on exotic animals