ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene City Council will discuss possibly moving the I-20 exit ramp for Highway 351.
Mayor Norm Archibald has asked that the council put the issue on the regular Thursday agenda. Currently, those heading west on I-20 exit the interstate a couple miles before Highway 351 and all the businesses that have sprouted up in the area.
TxDot is in the process of changing frontage roads to one-way
The council meets at 8:30 a.m. Thursday at City Hall.
- Updated 'China's Jack the Ripper' caught after 28 years on the run
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Updated Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Updated Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen