ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene City Council will discuss possibly moving the I-20 exit ramp for Highway 351.
Mayor Norm Archibald has asked that the council put the issue on the regular Thursday agenda. Currently, those heading west on I-20 exit the interstate a couple miles before Highway 351 and all the businesses that have sprouted up in the area.
TxDot is in the process of changing frontage roads to one-way
The council meets at 8:30 a.m. Thursday at City Hall.
- Texas sales tax holiday set for first weekend of August
- 3 Big Country hospitals receive high marks from federal government
- Boy, 7, finds key, unlocks Texas gun cabinet, shoots self
- Abilenians sought for curbside recycling program, deadline Monday
- Tax rate increase approved by Abilene City Council in first reading