ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene City Council will discuss possibly moving the I-20 exit ramp for Highway 351.
Mayor Norm Archibald has asked that the council put the issue on the regular Thursday agenda. Currently, those heading west on I-20 exit the interstate a couple miles before Highway 351 and all the businesses that have sprouted up in the area.
TxDot is in the process of changing frontage roads to one-way
The council meets at 8:30 a.m. Thursday at City Hall.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Abilene City Council to consider payday loan restrictions
- Major businesses push back against Texas' proposed bathroom bill
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Warm & windy weather brings enhanced fire danger