ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene City Council will discuss possibly moving the I-20 exit ramp for Highway 351.
Mayor Norm Archibald has asked that the council put the issue on the regular Thursday agenda. Currently, those heading west on I-20 exit the interstate a couple miles before Highway 351 and all the businesses that have sprouted up in the area.
TxDot is in the process of changing frontage roads to one-way
The council meets at 8:30 a.m. Thursday at City Hall.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- KTXS Forecast: Rain moves out, making way for warmer weather and sunny skies