ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene City Council will discuss possibly moving the I-20 exit ramp for Highway 351.
Mayor Norm Archibald has asked that the council put the issue on the regular Thursday agenda. Currently, those heading west on I-20 exit the interstate a couple miles before Highway 351 and all the businesses that have sprouted up in the area.
TxDot is in the process of changing frontage roads to one-way
The council meets at 8:30 a.m. Thursday at City Hall.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated