ABILENE, Texas - The final Abilene City Council public hearing is set for Thursday on the proposed annexation of about 55 acres of land located south of FM 707 and east of Beltway Park Baptist Church property.
Previous concerns of one resident in that area about the location of a road have been addressed.
The council meets at 8:30 a.m. Thursday at City Hall.
- Updated Murder-suicide suspected in deaths of Texas councilman, wife
- Girl, 17, missing after police find three bodies at her home in California
- Poll: Clinton, Trump virtually tied headed into debate
- Sunday Forecast: Cold front bringing cooler temperatures, more rain
- Abilene Zoo celebrates Golden Zoobilation