ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene Community Band treated guests to patriotic music at the Episcopal Church of the Heavenly Rest Thursday.
The Amarillo Street Independence Day Parade began at 6:30 p.m. at the church. The concert began at 7:30 p.m. and families enjoyed refreshments as the band played.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Female football official earning her stripes
- Texas presidential poll shows Trump with lead going into election
- Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- KTXS Forecast: Feeling like late September temperatures
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth