ABILENE, Texas - Abilene Regional Airport will now have a new restaurant available to travelers.
The Abilene City Council voted Thursday to allow Moose's Snack Shack and Café to be the airport's latest tenant.
Under the agreement, the business will be able to operate at the airport location rent-free over a two-year lease.
No word yet on when Moose's will open, but the city does report its owner has applied for a beer and wine sale permit.
Also Thursday, the council voted to permanently allow UPS to use golf carts within a two-mile radius of the Fairway Oaks neighborhood.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range