ABILENE, Texas - Abilene Regional Airport will now have a new restaurant available to travelers.
The Abilene City Council voted Thursday to allow Moose's Snack Shack and Café to be the airport's latest tenant.
Under the agreement, the business will be able to operate at the airport location rent-free over a two-year lease.
No word yet on when Moose's will open, but the city does report its owner has applied for a beer and wine sale permit.
Also Thursday, the council voted to permanently allow UPS to use golf carts within a two-mile radius of the Fairway Oaks neighborhood.
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- 2 men charged in shooting death of Dwyane Wade's cousin
- Philippines: 5-year-old girl killed in drug war, Human Rights Watch says
- HPU baseball team collects donations for LA flood victims
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident