ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene City Council is looking for ways to combat poor infrastructure, such as roads and other transportation issues.
Officials believe a special 16-member panel should be formed to decide what infrastructure improvement items should be put before voters – as part of a bond package – during the spring of 2015.
The council is scheduled to discuss formation of the panel during Thursday's meeting, which is set to begin at 8:30 a.m.
Tune into KTXS News at 6 to find out more!
- Updated $108M later, Port of Houston gives up on cruise ships
- Updated Video shows man using stolen credit card at Abilene store
- Updated Wanted Wednesday: Man, 21, sought by Abilene police
- Updated Reagan's daughter criticizes decision to free Hinkley
- Updated Gang member on Texas 10 Most Wanted sex offender list caught