ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene City Council is looking for ways to combat poor infrastructure, such as roads and other transportation issues.
Officials believe a special 16-member panel should be formed to decide what infrastructure improvement items should be put before voters – as part of a bond package – during the spring of 2015.
The council is scheduled to discuss formation of the panel during Thursday's meeting, which is set to begin at 8:30 a.m.
Tune into KTXS News at 6 to find out more!
- Updated Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web
- No tax increases in proposed Brownwood budget for 2016-2017