ABILENE, Texas - Employees and the owner of Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Hyundai showed off upgrades to their newly renovated dealership Thursday.
Owner Mike Dunnahoo said the dealership has added 6,500 square feet to the service department and show room. They also added new light fixtures.
The upgrades also involved the hiring of 12 new employees.
The original building was built in 1967.
Dunnahoo said he feels the dealership is more user friendly to employees and customers.
- Updated Murder-suicide suspected in deaths of Texas councilman, wife
- Girl, 17, missing after police find three bodies at her home in California
- Poll: Clinton, Trump virtually tied headed into debate
- Sunday Forecast: Cold front bringing cooler temperatures, more rain
- Abilene Zoo celebrates Golden Zoobilation