ABILENE, Texas - Employees and the owner of Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Hyundai showed off upgrades to their newly renovated dealership Thursday.
Owner Mike Dunnahoo said the dealership has added 6,500 square feet to the service department and show room. They also added new light fixtures.
The upgrades also involved the hiring of 12 new employees.
The original building was built in 1967.
Dunnahoo said he feels the dealership is more user friendly to employees and customers.
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Reward offered for killer of 8-year-old Texas girl
- Hardin-Simmons to host regional in Division III basketball tournament
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program