ABILENE, Texas - Employees and the owner of Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Hyundai showed off upgrades to their newly renovated dealership Thursday.
Owner Mike Dunnahoo said the dealership has added 6,500 square feet to the service department and show room. They also added new light fixtures.
The upgrades also involved the hiring of 12 new employees.
The original building was built in 1967.
Dunnahoo said he feels the dealership is more user friendly to employees and customers.
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Updated Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen
- Updated Convicted man on Texas Most Wanted sex offender list caught
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Thundershower chances stay in the forecast
- Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Associated Press releases it's Texas high school football rankings for Week 1
- Santa Anna man, 28, arrested on drug charges in Coleman
- Texas recognizes Brown County gun store as oldest in state
- Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- City of Early budget proposal includes property tax increase
- Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase