ABILENE, Texas - Prominent Abilene developer Kenneth Musgrave is in critical condition at an Abilene hospital following a car accident last week.
An employee at his business, Musgrave Enterprises, said he was involved in a crash near Highway 1750 and 707 on Thursday, Oct. 31. He was the only one in his vehicle at the time.
A spokesperson for Hendrick Medical Center said Musgrave is in the Intensive Care Unit of the hospital listed in critical condition.
Over more than 50 years, Musgrave has developed numerous housing and business projects across Abilene.
- Event to fight hunger in Brown County offering soup, bowls
- Brown County Christian school gets anonymous donation to pay for safety signs
- Brownwood joins several Big Country cities in suspending hikes to energy rates
- Hendrick Surgery Center in Brownwood set to open in May
- Brown County DA getting new software to increase transparency