ABILENE, Texas - Prominent Abilene developer Kenneth Musgrave is in critical condition at an Abilene hospital following a car accident last week.
An employee at his business, Musgrave Enterprises, said he was involved in a crash near Highway 1750 and 707 on Thursday, Oct. 31. He was the only one in his vehicle at the time.
A spokesperson for Hendrick Medical Center said Musgrave is in the Intensive Care Unit of the hospital listed in critical condition.
Over more than 50 years, Musgrave has developed numerous housing and business projects across Abilene.
- 17 children adopted at Taylor County Courthouse on Adoption Day
- Texas spirit: How a fatal wreck brought hundreds of cheerleaders together
- Police: 2 Abilene men face federal charges for filming sexual assault of girl, 12
- Lineup announced for 7th annual Outlaws & Legends Music Festival
- Police need help identifying Abilene theft suspect
- Man, 24, killed in Jones County crash
- Reindeer involved in accident near Sweetwater weeks before Christmas
- Fire chief: 10 pigs killed in Sweetwater ISD ag barn fire
- Ranger College's Gillispie announces sudden retirement from coaching
- Brown County: Man receives 10-year sentence for failing to follow through on internet sale