ABILENE, Texas - Prominent Abilene developer Kenneth Musgrave is in critical condition at an Abilene hospital following a car accident last week.
An employee at his business, Musgrave Enterprises, said he was involved in a crash near Highway 1750 and 707 on Thursday, Oct. 31. He was the only one in his vehicle at the time.
A spokesperson for Hendrick Medical Center said Musgrave is in the Intensive Care Unit of the hospital listed in critical condition.
Over more than 50 years, Musgrave has developed numerous housing and business projects across Abilene.
- Big Country high school marching bands compete at Abilene stadium
- Taylor Co. residents to vote on $55M bond to renovate expo center
- Bond set at $750,000: Son of ex-Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Sentencing phase kicks off in murder trial of Abilene teen
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer