ABILENE, Texas - Prominent Abilene developer Kenneth Musgrave is in critical condition at an Abilene hospital following a car accident last week.
An employee at his business, Musgrave Enterprises, said he was involved in a crash near Highway 1750 and 707 on Thursday, Oct. 31. He was the only one in his vehicle at the time.
A spokesperson for Hendrick Medical Center said Musgrave is in the Intensive Care Unit of the hospital listed in critical condition.
Over more than 50 years, Musgrave has developed numerous housing and business projects across Abilene.
- Abilene trailer park tenants receive water termination notice
- Police investigating north Abilene burglary, witnesses give description
- Man arrested after leading police on chase in north Abilene
- Girl scouts pick up thousands of boxes of cookies for 2017 season
- Gun and knife show returns to Abilene this weekend
- Big Country man recognized with award for act of heroism
- Woman convicted of murdering Abilene police officer files appeal
- DPS identifies 2 arrested after high-speed chase on I-20
- Jury sentences Ranger man to 99 years in prison for mid-2016 murder
- Man jailed in Callahan County after chase, stolen truck crashes into DPS unit