ABILENE, Texas - A father and son were indicted Thursday for allegedly selling a controlled substance to an undercover police officer.
Charles B. Ridenour, 44, and Charles C. Ridenour, 19, allegedly sold pentedrone from the Cottonmouth Smokeshop (now closed) in June.
Police said the drug was packaged in a container labeled as XTC. The substance is commonly found in synthetic drugs.
A Taylor County grand jury indicted the pair for delivery of pentedrone.
- Obama shortens more than 100 prison sentences
- Updated TDCJ: Criminal charges against Abilene corrections officer dismissed
- Texan who faked being decorated Navy SEAL gets prison
- New 'Dancing With the Stars' cast includes ex-Gov. Rick Perry, 12 others
- KTXS Forecast: Thundershower chances persist into the weekend
Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- McMurry University kicks off school year with convocation
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident