ABILENE, Texas - Wednesday, in downtown Abilene, the Abilene Firefighters Association announced their picks for four important positions.
For State Representative, District 71, the group has endorsed incumbent Susan King.
Three are seeking the 326th District Court Republican nomination. The fire fighters endorsed attorney Paul Rotenberry.
They selected incumbent Sam Carroll for the County Court-at-Law #2 seat.
And for County Commissioner Precinct 4, they selected another incumbent, Chuck Statler.
The primary is March 4. However, early voting has been underway since Tuesday.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen