ABILENE, Texas - Wednesday, in downtown Abilene, the Abilene Firefighters Association announced their picks for four important positions.
For State Representative, District 71, the group has endorsed incumbent Susan King.
Three are seeking the 326th District Court Republican nomination. The fire fighters endorsed attorney Paul Rotenberry.
They selected incumbent Sam Carroll for the County Court-at-Law #2 seat.
And for County Commissioner Precinct 4, they selected another incumbent, Chuck Statler.
The primary is March 4. However, early voting has been underway since Tuesday.
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting