ABILENE, Texas - Wednesday, in downtown Abilene, the Abilene Firefighters Association announced their picks for four important positions.
For State Representative, District 71, the group has endorsed incumbent Susan King.
Three are seeking the 326th District Court Republican nomination. The fire fighters endorsed attorney Paul Rotenberry.
They selected incumbent Sam Carroll for the County Court-at-Law #2 seat.
And for County Commissioner Precinct 4, they selected another incumbent, Chuck Statler.
The primary is March 4. However, early voting has been underway since Tuesday.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated