ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene Independent School District will offer athletic pre-participation physical screening for the 2014-15 school year on Saturday, May 10th at Cooper High School Cougar Gym.
All athletes are required to have a new physical every year before they are allowed to practice in any sport. Cost is $10.00 cash only – no checks. Please wear shorts and a loose t-shirt to receive your physical.
The athletic training staff at both high schools strongly encourages physicals be performed by a family Doctor but offers this service for those who do not have a family physician.
The correct forms are available at each school for those who decide to have a physical done by a private physician or clinic.
Please bring correct forms completed and signed by parent/guardian.
Times are as follows
9:00 – 10:30 All Cooper High athletes
10:30 – Noon All Abilene High Athletes
Information for this story provided by AISD Staff.
- Updated Endwell, New York, wins Little League World Series
- Updated College Station police say 2 killed in apartment gunfire
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Lingering rain chances through the week
- Updated Dallas police squelch critics, questions about sniper attack
- Updated Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire