ABILENE, Texas - The Abilene Independent School District will offer athletic pre-participation physical screening for the 2014-15 school year on Saturday, May 10th at Cooper High School Cougar Gym.
All athletes are required to have a new physical every year before they are allowed to practice in any sport. Cost is $10.00 cash only – no checks. Please wear shorts and a loose t-shirt to receive your physical.
The athletic training staff at both high schools strongly encourages physicals be performed by a family Doctor but offers this service for those who do not have a family physician.
The correct forms are available at each school for those who decide to have a physical done by a private physician or clinic.
Please bring correct forms completed and signed by parent/guardian.
Times are as follows
9:00 – 10:30 All Cooper High athletes
10:30 – Noon All Abilene High Athletes
Information for this story provided by AISD Staff.
- Updated Officials: Texas man kills father during disturbance
- Updated Driver, 14 students hurt in school bus crash near Houston
- Updated Officials reveal plan for funding $105M Astrodome project
- Updated Harris County official quits amid questions about credentials
- Updated Court clears way for Texas to cut children's therapy
- H-E-B donates $2,500 to The Food Bank of West Central Texas
- CityLink bus fare increases passed by Abilene City Council
- Abilene City Council responds to audit requests over water bills
- Truck flips after being T-boned in downtown Abilene
- Guardian claims disabled Abilene woman had $200,000 stolen from account