ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene High School student was arrested Tuesday after allegedly fighting another student while already in trouble for the same offense.
Andrea Montoya, 18, allegedly assaulted another girl in a campus bathroom. When she was escorted to an associate principal's office, police said she charged into the room and attacked the victim again in front of a school resource officer and the associate principal.
As of Thursday, she remains in the Taylor County Jail on $3,000 bond.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen