ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene High School student was arrested Tuesday after allegedly fighting another student while already in trouble for the same offense.
Andrea Montoya, 18, allegedly assaulted another girl in a campus bathroom. When she was escorted to an associate principal's office, police said she charged into the room and attacked the victim again in front of a school resource officer and the associate principal.
As of Thursday, she remains in the Taylor County Jail on $3,000 bond.
- Chili Day and Auction raises money for children's programs
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Workshop at ACU gets people ready for gardening season
- McMurry professor highlights 181st anniversary of the Battle of the Alamo
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash