ABILENE, Texas - Students at Abilene High School have a unique tradition of personalizing their parking spots as part of a fundraiser for the senior class.
Students can pay $35 to buy a parking spot for the year. They then can paint them to reflect their interests.
The school has been allowing students to paint the parking lot as a fundraiser since 2008.
Money raised by the fundraiser goes to fund Senior class events such as prom and the senior picnic.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range