ABILENE, Texas - Students at Abilene High School have a unique tradition of personalizing their parking spots as part of a fundraiser for the senior class.
Students can pay $35 to buy a parking spot for the year. They then can paint them to reflect their interests.
The school has been allowing students to paint the parking lot as a fundraiser since 2008.
Money raised by the fundraiser goes to fund Senior class events such as prom and the senior picnic.
- Updated Police: Man charged in Texas mosque threat later apologized
- Updated Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase
- Updated New schools open in Texas town in 2013 fertilizer blast
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Blacks in Texas face greatest pregnancy-related death risk