ABILENE, Texas - Students at Abilene High School have a unique tradition of personalizing their parking spots as part of a fundraiser for the senior class.
Students can pay $35 to buy a parking spot for the year. They then can paint them to reflect their interests.
The school has been allowing students to paint the parking lot as a fundraiser since 2008.
Money raised by the fundraiser goes to fund Senior class events such as prom and the senior picnic.
- Updated Hot air balloon carrying at least 16 people crashes in Texas
- Updated FAA warned of potential for many hot air balloon deaths
- Updated HBO pressed on sexualized violence in 'Westworld,' other dramas
- New Ex-Texas A&M linebacker, wife killed at their home
- New Army report: Grenade found in room of Dallas gunman in 2014