ABILENE, Texas - Parents and guardians will be able to register their child for Abilene ISD's head start program soon.
Children can be registered at the Abilene Civic center from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. April 5-6. Required items include your child's birth certificate, immunization record, social security card, and proof of residency.
Parents or guardians will also need proof of recent income for all adults living in the home and photo identification.
More information about head start registration can be found here.
- Warrant: Abilene man used cell phone to force girl into sex for 4 years
- Abilene police: Elderly man paid to watch, have sex with teens
- Prostitution bust at north Abilene massage parlor
- Abilene police arrest Grinch who tried to steal Christmas
- Salvation Army needs your help this holiday season
- Taylor County Sheriff's Office behind the wheel for simulator training
- Man arrested in Brownwood's largest meth bust gets indicted
- City of Early declines using taxpayer funds to pay for lobbyist
- Thousands of toys and dollars collected at Brownwood toy drive
- Brownwood approves retaining a lobbyist after 2 people speak up against it
- Ranger College releases settlement with former professor over sexual harassment allegations
- Brown County veteran being sued by hospital for unpaid fees
- Clyde man indicted for sexual assault
- Dallas Cowboys apologize to Coleman family for mistreatment of their handicapped daughter
- Big County couple says AT&T Stadium mistreated their handicapped daughter
- 1 killed, 2 injured in I-20 crash near Colorado City
- After 5-1 school board vote, Chris Hagler's contract renewed with Anson
- Stamford's James Washington claims Biletnikoff Award as nation's best receiver