ABILENE, TX - Abilene ISD plans to redraw the residential boundaries for several elementary schools.
Discussions continued at last night's school board meeting. Associate Superintendent Scott McLean showed maps of the proposed changes and said the next step is getting feedback from the community.
AISD has set public hearings to talk about it. All meetings take place at 6 p.m. The locations and dates are listed below.
January 22 at Ward Elementary
January 24 at Reagan Elementary
January 29 at Dyess Elementary
January 31 at Bassetti Elementary
- LIVE Emails found during Weiner probe prompted FBI Clinton review
- Updated Police identify victim in west Abilene homicide
- United Supermarket on South 14th Street robbed, suspect sought
- Parents charged after toddler dies in Texas house fire
- Wife of Texas teacher charged in 2 deaths accused of tampering
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth
- Teen killed in Coleman County motorcycle-truck crash
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- Brookesmith school board selects interim superintendent
- Victim testifies against former chief in Anson sexual assault trial
- Clyde Intermediate School teachers save student from choking