ABILENE, TX - Abilene ISD plans to redraw the residential boundaries for several elementary schools.
Discussions continued at last night's school board meeting. Associate Superintendent Scott McLean showed maps of the proposed changes and said the next step is getting feedback from the community.
AISD has set public hearings to talk about it. All meetings take place at 6 p.m. The locations and dates are listed below.
January 22 at Ward Elementary
January 24 at Reagan Elementary
January 29 at Dyess Elementary
January 31 at Bassetti Elementary
- Brownwood teen accused of killing daughter waives right to jury trial
- Brownwood mayor's State of the City focuses on finances, future projects
- Court finds Brownwood murder suspect competent to stand trial
- Brown County Christian academy wants nearby speed limit reduced
- Brownwood professor talks new pipeline regulations