ABILENE, TX - Abilene ISD plans to redraw the residential boundaries for several elementary schools.
Discussions continued at last night's school board meeting. Associate Superintendent Scott McLean showed maps of the proposed changes and said the next step is getting feedback from the community.
AISD has set public hearings to talk about it. All meetings take place at 6 p.m. The locations and dates are listed below.
January 22 at Ward Elementary
January 24 at Reagan Elementary
January 29 at Dyess Elementary
January 31 at Bassetti Elementary
- Updated Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Federal agency publishes timetable for President Trump's Mexico border wall
- Texas murder suspect arrested; was in Daytona for the races
- Los Arcos restaurant to reopen Wednesday in Abilene
- Crews battling wildfires in Texas Panhandle, Oklahoma
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- Wanted: Abilene police seek teen & woman
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills