ABILENE, TX - Abilene ISD plans to redraw the residential boundaries for several elementary schools.
Discussions continued at last night's school board meeting. Associate Superintendent Scott McLean showed maps of the proposed changes and said the next step is getting feedback from the community.
AISD has set public hearings to talk about it. All meetings take place at 6 p.m. The locations and dates are listed below.
January 22 at Ward Elementary
January 24 at Reagan Elementary
January 29 at Dyess Elementary
January 31 at Bassetti Elementary
- Updated Lowe's Heroes gives back to the Disabled American Veterans
- Updated Texas recognizes Brown County gun store as oldest in state
- Updated Cooper High School holds 2nd annual car show to benefit band
- Updated Texas man stung to death by bees
- Updated Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi