From the city of Abilene:
The City of Abilene continues to provide up-to-date information to the public by launching a new City news program. The program, titled "Your City", will air weekly on Abilene Television Network (Cable Channel 7), the City Vimeo Channel (http://vimeo.com/cityofabilene) and the City website (http://news.abilenetx.com). The program can also be viewed on the City of Abilene Facebook page (http://facebook.com/cityofabilene).
"Your City" is a weekly video program hosted by City of Abilene Communications & Media Relations Manager Leah Mazzarelli. The program informs Abilene citizens and visitors of current and upcoming City projects, events, campaigns and closings.
"We are excited about the launch of our newest original program, 'Your City.' This is part of an ongoing effort to keep the public informed about the great things that we are doing. Keep an eye out for more informative, entertaining and original programming from the City of Abilene," Deputy City Manager David Vela said.
In addition to viewing "Your City", the public can continue to gather information about the City of Abilene online and on all social media outlets. The City of Abilene encourages the public to view the newest original City programming to keep up with what's happening at City Hall and beyond.
- Updated Armored car guard shot, killed in Texas ATM robbery
- Updated Teacher fired in West Texas after Internet post hired by another district
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon hit-or-miss t-shower chances continue
- Police ID West Texas man who died while hiking
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Bulldogs find way to win in mistake-filled season opener against Vernon