ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man has been indicted on charges that he had sex with a girl under the age of 14.
Police say William Dean King, 21, had sex with the girl after she ran away from home.
According to police, King and the victim say the sex was consensual.
- Updated Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Severe weather possible tonight, sunshine back tomorrow
- Updated Texas high school transgender wrestler wins regional title
- Updated Man arrested for slaying of Caldwell County woman
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide