ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was indicted Thursday for allegedly running over another man.
Police say Daniel Becker Jr., 21, drove his vehicle over a 27-year-old man in January because the man would not move from in front of Becker's truck.
The victim claimed Becker stole a phone from a girl at a bar, according to police.
In addition to aggravated assault, Becker was also indicted for aggravated robbery because he allegedly stole the woman's phone.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Updated Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS