ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was indicted Thursday for allegedly running over another man.
Police say Daniel Becker Jr., 21, drove his vehicle over a 27-year-old man in January because the man would not move from in front of Becker's truck.
The victim claimed Becker stole a phone from a girl at a bar, according to police.
In addition to aggravated assault, Becker was also indicted for aggravated robbery because he allegedly stole the woman's phone.
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth
- Teen killed in Coleman County motorcycle-truck crash
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- Brookesmith school board selects interim superintendent
- Victim testifies against former chief in Anson sexual assault trial
- Clyde Intermediate School teachers save student from choking