ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was indicted Thursday for allegedly running over another man.
Police say Daniel Becker Jr., 21, drove his vehicle over a 27-year-old man in January because the man would not move from in front of Becker's truck.
The victim claimed Becker stole a phone from a girl at a bar, according to police.
In addition to aggravated assault, Becker was also indicted for aggravated robbery because he allegedly stole the woman's phone.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget