ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was indicted Thursday for allegedly running over another man.
Police say Daniel Becker Jr., 21, drove his vehicle over a 27-year-old man in January because the man would not move from in front of Becker's truck.
The victim claimed Becker stole a phone from a girl at a bar, according to police.
In addition to aggravated assault, Becker was also indicted for aggravated robbery because he allegedly stole the woman's phone.
- Brownwood teen accused of killing daughter waives right to jury trial
- Brownwood mayor's State of the City focuses on finances, future projects
- Court finds Brownwood murder suspect competent to stand trial
- Brown County Christian academy wants nearby speed limit reduced
- Brownwood professor talks new pipeline regulations