ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested Tuesday for allegedly using an electronic accessory to assault a woman.
Robert Mason, 24, was arrested around 3:34 p.m. after the victim told police Mason had injured her by throwing a small speaker box at her.
As of Wednesday, Mason remains in the Taylor County Jail on an assault charge in lieu of $1,250 bond.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated