ABILENE, Texas - A 25-year-old Abilene man accused of shooting another man in Abilene's IHOP parking lot on South Clack in March was indicted.
Brandon Green is charged with aggravated assault for the shooting. Police said Green shot Theodore Carrion at least five times in the incident.
Police tracked Green to Arlington where he was arrested just hours after the shooting.
He is still in the Tarrant County Jail where he faces a separate assault charge. His bonds total $250,000.
- Updated Abilene murder suspect captured in Arlington
- Trump makes unusual swing through Texas
- Texas fines testing vendor $5.7M, demands $15M in upgrades
- Too much homework? Not in this Texas classroom. None at all. None all year
- Abilene police seeking suspect who drove girlfriend to Tuscola, assaulted her