ABILENE, Texas - A 25-year-old Abilene man accused of shooting another man in Abilene's IHOP parking lot on South Clack in March was indicted.
Brandon Green is charged with aggravated assault for the shooting. Police said Green shot Theodore Carrion at least five times in the incident.
Police tracked Green to Arlington where he was arrested just hours after the shooting.
He is still in the Tarrant County Jail where he faces a separate assault charge. His bonds total $250,000.
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Man lunges over counter, takes cash from Abilene convenience store