ABILENE, Texas - A 26-year-old Abilene man is facing charges of manufacture or delivery of drugs in a drug-free zone.
Joshua Ryan Davis was arrested Saturday. When police searched his home they say they found approximately nine grams of cocaine, scales and packaging material.
Because the residence is within 1,000 feet of Lee Elementary, Davis is charged with first-degree felony delivery of a controlled substance with intent to distribute.
- Updated Terror attacks overseas affecting Abilene college programs
- Updated EpiPen price hikes causing trouble Abilene families
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles welcomed home to Texas