ABILENE, Texas - A 26-year-old Abilene man is facing charges of manufacture or delivery of drugs in a drug-free zone.
Joshua Ryan Davis was arrested Saturday. When police searched his home they say they found approximately nine grams of cocaine, scales and packaging material.
Because the residence is within 1,000 feet of Lee Elementary, Davis is charged with first-degree felony delivery of a controlled substance with intent to distribute.
- Girl, 17, missing after police find three bodies at her home in California
- Updated Poll: Clinton, Trump virtually tied headed into debate
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Approaching cold front to bring below average temperatures
- Abilene Zoo celebrates Golden Zoobilation
- Officials: Texas man kills father during disturbance