ABILENE, Texas - A 27-year-old Abilene man faces felony charges for allegedly downloading child pornography.
Clifford Marquez was arrested Monday night after a tipster reported him after child porn was found on his girlfriend's computer, police said.
According to police, Marquez allegedly admitted to downloading and collecting hundreds of images.
Marquez is being held in lieu of $5,000 bond in Taylor County Jail on 3rd-degree felony possession of child pornography charges.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS