ABILENE, Texas - A 27-year-old Abilene man faces felony charges for allegedly downloading child pornography.
Clifford Marquez was arrested Monday night after a tipster reported him after child porn was found on his girlfriend's computer, police said.
According to police, Marquez allegedly admitted to downloading and collecting hundreds of images.
Marquez is being held in lieu of $5,000 bond in Taylor County Jail on 3rd-degree felony possession of child pornography charges.
- Updated Rio Olympics: Is Brazil ready for the 2016 Games?
- Updated Hot air balloon carrying at least 16 people crashes in Texas
- Updated FAA warned of potential for many hot air balloon deaths
- Updated Ex-Texas A&M linebacker, wife killed at their home
- Updated Melissa Valdez: Triple digit temperatures return to the forecast