ABILENE, Texas - A Taylor County grand jury indicted an Abilene man for allegedly repeatedly having sex with a 13-year-old girl.
John Jude Morales, 31, was arrested and charged with continuous sexual abuse of a child in December of 2013.
Police say Morales had multiple sexual encounters with the 13-year-old girl.
Police reports say Morales admitted to having sex with the girl.
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event