ABILENE, Texas - A Taylor County grand jury indicted an Abilene man for allegedly repeatedly having sex with a 13-year-old girl.
John Jude Morales, 31, was arrested and charged with continuous sexual abuse of a child in December of 2013.
Police say Morales had multiple sexual encounters with the 13-year-old girl.
Police reports say Morales admitted to having sex with the girl.
- August 2016 ties August 1914 as wettest in Texas
- City of Abilene receives 2,000+ complaints or comments about water bills
- Updated Abilene requests proposals for new downtown hotel and 'festival district'
- Shuttle bus rear-ended at Boston airport, killing 2 Texans
- Agency shakeup: 4 regional CPS directors fired, including director of Abilene region
- Paint Creek reacts to Perry's Dancing with the Stars casting
- Businesses near Big Country lakes hoping for big Labor Day turnout
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- 2 injured in DWI crash in Early, man arrested