ABILENE, Texas - A 33-year-old Abilene man has been arrested after allegedly throwing a machete at his wife during an argument early Sunday morning.
According to an arrest report, Jason Paul Moore was arrested for second-degree felony aggravated assault after his wife said she feared for her life. The incident was reported about 5:20 a.m. Sunday in the 5200 block of Encino Road.
The report said holes were in the wall, reportedly from where the machete was thrown. In addition, Moore admitted to hitting his head on the walls.
Moore was transported to Taylor County Jail, where his bond was set at $15,000.
- Updated Abilene man charged with criminally negligent homicide in fiery 2014 crash
- Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Surgeon general warns doctors on opioid epidemic
- Texas promised to track oilfield waste in aquifers. It didn't
- Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family