ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man is in Taylor County Jail for allegedly sexually assaulting a young girl.
Police say 65-year-old Frank Chester Johnson sexually assaulted a girl under the age of 14 for more than a year.
Aggravated sexual assault of a minor is a second-degree felony. If found guilty, Johnson could face two to 20 years in prison.
- Texas murder suspect arrested; was in Daytona for the races
- Los Arcos restaurant to reopen Wednesday in Abilene
- Crews battling wildfires in Texas Panhandle, Oklahoma
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program