ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man is in Taylor County Jail for allegedly sexually assaulting a young girl.
Police say 65-year-old Frank Chester Johnson sexually assaulted a girl under the age of 14 for more than a year.
Aggravated sexual assault of a minor is a second-degree felony. If found guilty, Johnson could face two to 20 years in prison.
- Updated Terror attacks overseas affecting Abilene college programs
- Updated EpiPen price hikes causing trouble Abilene families
- Updated Abilene ISD institutes new drop-off policy
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family
- Updated City of Early budget proposal includes property tax increase