ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man is in Taylor County Jail for allegedly sexually assaulting a young girl.
Police say 65-year-old Frank Chester Johnson sexually assaulted a girl under the age of 14 for more than a year.
Aggravated sexual assault of a minor is a second-degree felony. If found guilty, Johnson could face two to 20 years in prison.
- Updated Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene
- Updated Endwell, New York, wins Little League World Series
- Updated College Station police say 2 killed in apartment gunfire
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Lingering rain chances through the week
- Updated Dallas police squelch critics, questions about sniper attack