ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man is in Taylor County Jail for allegedly sexually assaulting a young girl.
Police say 65-year-old Frank Chester Johnson sexually assaulted a girl under the age of 14 for more than a year.
Aggravated sexual assault of a minor is a second-degree felony. If found guilty, Johnson could face two to 20 years in prison.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- KTXS Forecast: Rain moves out, making way for warmer weather and sunny skies