ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man has been indicted for allegedly exposing himself to two teenagers.
Police say 20-year-old Santos Jimenez exposed himself to two teens and asked them for sexual favors during October of last year.
Officers say the two victims resisted Jimenez and he finally stopped.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range