ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man has been indicted for allegedly exposing himself to two teenagers.
Police say 20-year-old Santos Jimenez exposed himself to two teens and asked them for sexual favors during October of last year.
Officers say the two victims resisted Jimenez and he finally stopped.
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Updated Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- KTXS Forecast: Tracking another cold front
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend