ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested Sunday for allegedly shooting two juveniles with a BB gun.
According to an arrest report, 30-year-old Vincent Reuwer chased the two children around his Hartford Street home before shooting them. The reporting officer said the children were injured.
KTXS is in the process of seeking additional details about the case, such as how old the juveniles were, what transpired before the juveniles were allegedly shot and if Reuwer was related, in any way, to the juveniles.
As of Tuesday, Reuwer remains in the Taylor County Jail on a third-degree felony injury to a child charge/family violence with $10,000 bond.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated