ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested Sunday for allegedly shooting two juveniles with a BB gun.
According to an arrest report, 30-year-old Vincent Reuwer chased the two children around his Hartford Street home before shooting them. The reporting officer said the children were injured.
KTXS is in the process of seeking additional details about the case, such as how old the juveniles were, what transpired before the juveniles were allegedly shot and if Reuwer was related, in any way, to the juveniles.
As of Tuesday, Reuwer remains in the Taylor County Jail on a third-degree felony injury to a child charge/family violence with $10,000 bond.
- California lawmakers pass bill inspired by Brock Turner case
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon hit-or-miss t-shower chances continue
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued