ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was charged with public intoxication early Wednesday morning after police said he fired a gun and threatened his parents.
According to an arrest report, 32-year-old Dustin Johnson went to a home he shares with his parents near San Jose Drive around 2 a.m. and shot a firearm. The home was damaged and police said Johnson made comments about hurting his parents.
Johnson was booked into the Taylor County Jail with bail set at $100. He posted bail within 24 hours of his arrest.
- Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- KTXS Forecast: Drier and warmer weather for most to finish the work week
- Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web