ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was charged with public intoxication early Wednesday morning after police said he fired a gun and threatened his parents.
According to an arrest report, 32-year-old Dustin Johnson went to a home he shares with his parents near San Jose Drive around 2 a.m. and shot a firearm. The home was damaged and police said Johnson made comments about hurting his parents.
Johnson was booked into the Taylor County Jail with bail set at $100. He posted bail within 24 hours of his arrest.
- Abilene City Council to review entire code of ordinances
- Taylor County grand jury indicts 32 on criminal charges
- Abilene women indicted for trafficking meth with children in car
- Outdoor workout equipment now available at Red Bud Park in Abilene
- Abilene City Council approves rezoning for downtown microbrewery