ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was charged with public intoxication early Wednesday morning after police said he fired a gun and threatened his parents.
According to an arrest report, 32-year-old Dustin Johnson went to a home he shares with his parents near San Jose Drive around 2 a.m. and shot a firearm. The home was damaged and police said Johnson made comments about hurting his parents.
Johnson was booked into the Taylor County Jail with bail set at $100. He posted bail within 24 hours of his arrest.
- Man shot in arm during road rage incident near Abilene
- Man convicted of indecency with a child now arrested in Taylor County
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Financial shortfall forcing Meals on Wheels to cut breakfast delivery in Abilene
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Sweetwater teacher accused of relationship with student resigns
- Bond reduced for Ranger man accused of murder
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash