ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested Saturday night for allegedly exposing himself to a hotel housekeeper and making racial slurs.
According to an arrest report, 55-year-old Jackie Utley exposed himself to a Best Budget Inn housekeeper Saturday night. He also had a noise complaint against him.
When officers arrived on scene and asked him to open his door, he allegedly began screaming racial slurs. Police said Utley eventually answered the door naked, exposing himself to everyone present.
Officers said Utley was highly intoxicated and has a history of disorderly conduct and public intoxication convictions. As of Monday, he is in the Taylor County Jail on $750 bond for class B disorderly conduct.
- H-E-B donates $2,500 to The Food Bank of West Central Texas
- CityLink bus fare increases passed by Abilene City Council
- Abilene City Council responds to audit requests over water bills
- Truck flips after being T-boned in downtown Abilene
- Guardian claims disabled Abilene woman had $200,000 stolen from account