ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested Saturday night for allegedly exposing himself to a hotel housekeeper and making racial slurs.
According to an arrest report, 55-year-old Jackie Utley exposed himself to a Best Budget Inn housekeeper Saturday night. He also had a noise complaint against him.
When officers arrived on scene and asked him to open his door, he allegedly began screaming racial slurs. Police said Utley eventually answered the door naked, exposing himself to everyone present.
Officers said Utley was highly intoxicated and has a history of disorderly conduct and public intoxication convictions. As of Monday, he is in the Taylor County Jail on $750 bond for class B disorderly conduct.
- Updated 'Eerily similar' earthquake hit Italian region in 2009
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles welcomed home to Texas
- Updated 2016 rainfall totals exceed normal yearly average in Abilene
- Updated Rival schools lend football gear to Oklahoma team after fire