ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested Friday for allegedly robbing another man at gunpoint under the pretense he wanted the victim's marijuana.
According to police, 18-year-old Michael Green allegedly pointed a loaded handgun at the victim, claimed he was robbing him for his marijuana, in the 450 block of Lancaster Drive.
Green allegedly confessed to taking more than $300 in cash from the victim but denied taking any marijuana.
He is charged with first degree felony aggravated robbery and, as of Sunday, is in the Taylor County Jail on $75,000 bond.
- Updated Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Severe weather possible tonight, sunshine back tomorrow
- Updated Texas high school transgender wrestler wins regional title
- Updated Man arrested for slaying of Caldwell County woman
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide