ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested Friday for allegedly robbing another man at gunpoint under the pretense he wanted the victim's marijuana.
According to police, 18-year-old Michael Green allegedly pointed a loaded handgun at the victim, claimed he was robbing him for his marijuana, in the 450 block of Lancaster Drive.
Green allegedly confessed to taking more than $300 in cash from the victim but denied taking any marijuana.
He is charged with first degree felony aggravated robbery and, as of Sunday, is in the Taylor County Jail on $75,000 bond.
- Updated Rio Olympics: Is Brazil ready for the 2016 Games?
- Updated Hot air balloon carrying at least 16 people crashes in Texas
- Updated FAA warned of potential for many hot air balloon deaths
- Updated Ex-Texas A&M linebacker, wife killed at their home
- Updated Melissa Valdez: Triple digit temperatures return to the forecast