ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested Friday for allegedly robbing another man at gunpoint under the pretense he wanted the victim's marijuana.
According to police, 18-year-old Michael Green allegedly pointed a loaded handgun at the victim, claimed he was robbing him for his marijuana, in the 450 block of Lancaster Drive.
Green allegedly confessed to taking more than $300 in cash from the victim but denied taking any marijuana.
He is charged with first degree felony aggravated robbery and, as of Sunday, is in the Taylor County Jail on $75,000 bond.
- Updated DISH Network subscribers lose access to KTXS, ABC38, MeTV programming
- Updated Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Colorado City vet seriously injured in crash, fundraising effort underway
- Police: 2 children taken in 1985 found, mom arrested in Texas
- Video shows dog chained to open trailer on highway
- Abilene firefighters attack early morning fire
- Abilene trailer park tenants receive water termination notice
- Police investigating north Abilene burglary, witnesses give description
- Man arrested after leading police on chase in north Abilene
- Girl scouts pick up thousands of boxes of cookies for 2017 season
- Brown County Youth Fair steer auctioned for record $15,000
- Brownwood holds 5th annual MLK Day parade, ceremony
- Brown County fire department asking for help buying new truck
- Woman convicted of murdering Abilene police officer files appeal
- Clyde family seeks memorial quilt accidentally donated to Goodwill