ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested last week after being spotted on top of Southwest Methodist Church on Southwest Drive.
According to police, officers arrived at the scene Thursday and saw the man – identified as Tanner Borcik, 25, of Abilene – allegedly committing criminal trespass.
Borcik was arrested for possession of marijuana, possession of a controlled substance, public intoxication, and manufacturing and delivery of a controlled substance, police say.
According to the report, Borcik was searched due to being intoxicated in a public place and allegedly was in possession of 15.1 grams of methamphetamine, three Lortab pills and 2.9 grams of marijuana.
Borcik is currently being held at the Taylor County Jail. His bonds total $23,355.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide