ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested last week after being spotted on top of Southwest Methodist Church on Southwest Drive.
According to police, officers arrived at the scene Thursday and saw the man – identified as Tanner Borcik, 25, of Abilene – allegedly committing criminal trespass.
Borcik was arrested for possession of marijuana, possession of a controlled substance, public intoxication, and manufacturing and delivery of a controlled substance, police say.
According to the report, Borcik was searched due to being intoxicated in a public place and allegedly was in possession of 15.1 grams of methamphetamine, three Lortab pills and 2.9 grams of marijuana.
Borcik is currently being held at the Taylor County Jail. His bonds total $23,355.
- Updated Terror attacks overseas affecting Abilene college programs
- Updated EpiPen price hikes causing trouble Abilene families
- Updated Abilene ISD institutes new drop-off policy
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family
- Updated City of Early budget proposal includes property tax increase