ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested outside of the Donut Time business on S.27th Saturday night.
According to the arrest report, Abilene Police responded to a burglary in progress and came across 43 year old Don Lukezic walking away from the building.
A broken window was also found.
He matched the description of a suspect given by witnesses, who also said they saw him take two bags from the building.
Lukezic was then questioned by police. When doing so, unexplainable cuts on his hand were seen.
Lukezic was arrested for state jail felony burglary of a building and taken to the Taylor County Jail where is bond was set at $3,500.
He has since been released.
- Texas Senate to vote on bill to fund downtown Abilene hotel
- Abilene splash pads to open for summer Wednesday
- Early voting can have significant impact on elections
- 18-wheeler carrying sheet rock flips on Abilene highway
- Abilene City Council asking for public input during special meeting
- Survey of Abilene homeless population shows increase in numbers
- Brown County police chief disgusted Brownwood man's sentence was shortened
- RadioShack latest victim in wave of corporate closures in Brownwood
- Brownwood man commuted by President Obama released from jail on Tuesday
- Police: Brownwood man wasn't victim of drive-by shooting, instead shot himself
- Brown County commissioners approve reducing speed limit on CC Woodson Road
- Brown County political forum scheduled for Tuesday night
- Coleman County voters to decide on $9.1 million bond for new LEC
- Breckenridge woman killed in rollover crash
- Zephyr ISD approves new football turf amid ongoing litigation
- Albany City Councilman gets 10 years of probation for indecency with child
- Students honor Snyder High School math teacher killed in West Texas crash
- Hwy 84/183 in Brown County reopened after 2-hour delay