ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested early Tuesday morning after police say he fired his gun at a north Abilene apartment complex.
According to police records, David B. Tulcus, 26, of Abilene, was arrested after firing four rounds from his .45 handgun at The Grove Apartments off of Highway 351.
Tulcus allegedly told police that he was drunk and fired his gun because he was upset with his girlfriend. No injuries were reported.
Tulcus was charged with discharging a firearm. He was released Tuesday on a $750 bond.
- Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- KTXS Forecast: Drier and warmer weather for most to finish the work week
- Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web