ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested early Tuesday morning after police say he fired his gun at a north Abilene apartment complex.
According to police records, David B. Tulcus, 26, of Abilene, was arrested after firing four rounds from his .45 handgun at The Grove Apartments off of Highway 351.
Tulcus allegedly told police that he was drunk and fired his gun because he was upset with his girlfriend. No injuries were reported.
Tulcus was charged with discharging a firearm. He was released Tuesday on a $750 bond.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated