ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested at Hendrick Medical Center Monday morning after security found him walking around the parking lot intoxicated.
According to the report, Ricky Dean Randell, 48, left HMC against advice from medical staff. Security caught him urinating in public and once officers arrived, Randell was deemed intoxicated and a danger to himself and others.
While officers transported Randell to jail, he reportedly hit his head on the cage and cut his head open. Randell was treated for his injury and booked in the Taylor County Jail.
Randell was charged with a class C misdemeanor for public intoxication. He has since been released on a $105 bond.
- Updated You had one job: Meet the firm behind Oscars blunder
- Residents in Big Country report fireball in sky, loud boom
- Updated Texas officer given restaurant receipt with profane insult
- Air Force sergeant convicted of misconduct with 8 women
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar after mistaken announcement
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program