ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man has been arrested for aggravated kidnapping and sexual assault.
33-year-old Justin Bell and his girlfriend apparently had an argument at the America's Best Value Inn Hotel.
The argument allegedly escalated into a sexual assault. Bell's girlfriend tried to escape the hotel and get in her car, but Bell allegedly abducted her.
Police said he drove her to a rural part of Taylor County.
She managed to call 9-1-1 and leave the call open. Police said she ended up at Bells' home. He is currently in the Taylor County Jail.
- Bond set at $750,000: Son of ex-Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Updated Sentencing phase kicks off in murder trial of Abilene teen
- Victims ID'd: San Angelo man & boy, 4, apparently drowned while fishing
- San Angelo woman dies in three-vehicle collision near Ballinger
- Recent thefts raise eyebrows at Abilene hardware store
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer