ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man has been arrested for aggravated kidnapping and sexual assault.
33-year-old Justin Bell and his girlfriend apparently had an argument at the America's Best Value Inn Hotel.
The argument allegedly escalated into a sexual assault. Bell's girlfriend tried to escape the hotel and get in her car, but Bell allegedly abducted her.
Police said he drove her to a rural part of Taylor County.
She managed to call 9-1-1 and leave the call open. Police said she ended up at Bells' home. He is currently in the Taylor County Jail.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Abilene City Council to consider payday loan restrictions
- Major businesses push back against Texas' proposed bathroom bill
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- KTXS Forecast: Warm & windy weather brings enhanced fire danger