ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man has been arrested for aggravated kidnapping and sexual assault.
33-year-old Justin Bell and his girlfriend apparently had an argument at the America's Best Value Inn Hotel.
The argument allegedly escalated into a sexual assault. Bell's girlfriend tried to escape the hotel and get in her car, but Bell allegedly abducted her.
Police said he drove her to a rural part of Taylor County.
She managed to call 9-1-1 and leave the call open. Police said she ended up at Bells' home. He is currently in the Taylor County Jail.
- Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen
- Updated Mark Rowlett: Tracking continued afternoon and evening thundershower chances