ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested Tuesday after police said they found drugs in his apartment, near a daycare.
Officers said 21-year-old Christopher Hardesty let them into his apartment on Clack Street Tuesday night. They said they found hydrocodone, but no prescription, and 85 grams of marijuana.
Hardesty's apartment is within 500 feet of World of Learning Daycare. He is charged with possession of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance.
- Updated Obama shortens more than 100 prison sentences
- Updated TDCJ: Criminal charges against Abilene corrections officer dismissed
- Updated Texan who faked being decorated Navy SEAL gets prison
- Updated New 'Dancing With the Stars' cast includes ex-Gov. Rick Perry, 12 others
- Updated Whistleblower lands a $22 million payday from SEC
Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire