ABILENE, Texas - An Abilene man was arrested Tuesday after police said they found drugs in his apartment, near a daycare.
Officers said 21-year-old Christopher Hardesty let them into his apartment on Clack Street Tuesday night. They said they found hydrocodone, but no prescription, and 85 grams of marijuana.
Hardesty's apartment is within 500 feet of World of Learning Daycare. He is charged with possession of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance.
- Updated Video shows man using stolen credit card at Abilene store
- Updated Circus acrobats tie the knot on tightrope during Texas show
- Updated Judge: Reagan shooter can leave hospital to live in Virginia
- Updated Abilene mother fears daughter, 12, victim of human trafficking
- Updated Suspect sought in death of Texas journalist, investor