ABILENE, Tx - Abilene Police made a drug bust Tuesday during a traffic stop in the 1000 block of Mockingbird Lane. Police discovered marijuana inside the vehicle.
The driver, Jeffrey C. Corley, was arrested. Police say a search of the vehicle discovered 23 grams of marijuana, 6.1 grams of methamphetamine and 29 pills of a prescription that didn't belong to Corley.
He was arrested for 1st degree felony delivery of a controlled substance, misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance and also misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
The case is being forwarded to the District Attorney's office.
- Big Country high school marching bands compete at Abilene stadium
- Taylor Co. residents to vote on $55M bond to renovate expo center
- Bond set at $750,000: Son of ex-Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Warm and likely dry
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer